ENVIRONMENT, OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY AND QUALITY
Inland World Logistics Private Limited is committed to “Multimodal logistics and Warehousing” that shall be delivered on time, within the cost and by causing minimal impact on the environment
As. an Environment, Occupational Health & Safety and Quality conscious organization Inland World Logistics Private Limited intends to maintain a right balance of its legal, social, economic and environmental commitments and by
‘Clearly defining processes that are continually improved to meet customer requirements and result in customer satisfaction.
- Earning a reasonable return of our efforts, thus allowing Inland World Logistics Private Limited to prosper and grow as a business to ensure continued and improved services to its valuable customers and other stake holders.
- Conforming to best services, regulatory requirements, applicable international Standards and codes.
- Identifying the potential risk, health hazards for employees and environmental impacts in our business operation and implement effective control and monitoring procedures at those points critical to Environment, Occupational Health & Safety and Quality.
- Minimizing waste, promoting recycling, optimisation of energy consumption, fuel consumption and other resources through best practices and procedures.
- Providing suitable infrastructure and work environment to meet Environment, Occupational Health & Safety and Quality requirements.
‘Continually improving the competency of the employees in the area of Environment Protection, Occupational Health & Safety and Quality and provide opportunities for their growth and fulfilment.
- Developing amongst its suppliers, staff and customer’s appreciation of their role in improving Environment, Occupational Health and Safety and quality both as members of Inland World Logistics Private Limited and society at large.
- Clearly defining measurable Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety and Quality objectives that shall be continually monitored for achievement. of targets. Inland World Logistics Private Limited will ensure that the Integrated Management System Policy is implemented, communicated and understood within the organization and made available to public.
Date: 01, November 2018